How to send MDN?

Hello,

I'm troubled with a little problem. I have started using Wanderlust a
few days ago and I am still amazed about its abilities.

There is one thing though I still have not been able to figure it
out.  When sending mails I can request a message disposition
notification (MDN) by adding a "Disposition-Notification-To"
header. (I am afraid that this is not absolutely in accordance with
RTF 3798, but surprisingly it works ...)

But I wonder what to do when I receive an email with the sende
requesting a MDN from me.  I *could* of course send him simply an
reply to his mail manually.  But that's not really the proper way to
do, is it?  Is there any way to have Wanderlust ask me if I want to
send a MDN?

I have tried to add an hook to wl-message-display-internal-hook, which
checks whether there is an "Disposition-Notification-To" header
field.  If there is, then the hook prompts me if I would like to send
an MDN.  And if the answer is yes, it calls wl-draft.  That's where my
real problems start.  How do I fill the appropriate header fields?
How do I compose a message which meets the requirements of RFC 3798?
And how do I automatically switch to the draft buffer?  (At the moment
after calling the hook the draft buffer is opened, but focus is on the
message buffer.)

Many thanks for any good ideas!
Christian.