Re: gpg support

> What is the recommended way to use gpg under wl these days?

Except automatic decryption, current Wanderlust + SEMI (or SEMI-EPG) +
EasyPG could handle encrypted messages without additional settings.
But I don't know your problems would be resolved by using that.

> Also, I'd like encrypted mails that I send to be saved unencrypted
> (or, alternatively, encrypted with my key) so that I can read them
> later.

If you use Wanderlust with SEMI, set pgg-encrypt-for-me variable to t.
If you use SEMI-EPG instead of SEMI, set mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self
variable to t.  These settings add your key ID to recipient list when
encryption, so you can decrypt messages created under that condition.

--
Kazuhiro Ito