Re: gpg support

Hi,

>   o i have to type my passphrase twice, and it is doing a bunch of
>     stuff twice

Please read my previous post (*1).

(*1) http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/4655/focus=4706

Or, suppress to sign and encrypt in draft preview by the below code.
But you need to remember whether messages would be signed or
encrypted or done nothing.

(defadvice wl-draft-preview-message (around suppress-pgp-processing activate)
  (let (mime-edit-pgp-processing)
    ad-do-it))

>   o how do i get it to sign every message?

If you really want to sign EVERY message, add the below code into your
~/.wl.

(add-hook 'wl-draft-send-hook
	  (lambda ()
	    (add-to-list 'mime-edit-pgp-processing 'sign)))

--
Kazuhiro Ito