Re: gpg support

ito-san,

>>   o i have to type my passphrase twice, and it is doing a bunch of
>>     stuff twice
> Please read my previous post (*1).
> (*1) http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/4655/focus=4706

i have read this many times over the last months.  every time it
understand it a bit more :)

> Or, suppress to sign and encrypt in draft preview by the below code.
> But you need to remember whether messages would be signed or
> encrypted or done nothing.
>
> (defadvice wl-draft-preview-message (around suppress-pgp-processing activate)
>   (let (mime-edit-pgp-processing)
>     ad-do-it))

hmmmm.  and how would i remember?

>>   o how do i get it to sign every message?
> If you really want to sign EVERY message, add the below code into your
> ~/.wl.

great!

and how can i get the passphrase cache timer to work?  even if i set
    (setq pgg-passphrase-cache-expiry 600)
it asks again if i send within two minutes

thank you!

randy