Re: gpg support

At Tue, 31 Dec 2013 09:35:11 +0900,
Kazuhiro Ito wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >    - Is there any plan to replace SEMI by SEMI-EPG ?
>
> Now SEMI-EPG has been merged to
>
> https://github.com/wanderlust/semi/tree/semi-1_14-wl
>
> And Debian's semi package (in jessie, sid) has become SEMI-EPG.
>
> >    - Is it reasonable to recommend 3) to everyone who is asking ?
>
> For EasyPG available users, probably yes.
> Please read my previous post (*1).
>
> (*1) http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/4655/focus=4706

Ito-san,

thank you very much for this information - I should have been aware of that.

I switched my semi to

https://github.com/wanderlust/semi/tree/semi-1_14-wl. It seems to work
well.  I will give it some more  time to test. Either I will have more
questions, or  I will  post some summary  concerning encryption.  I am
using now IMAPS and SMTP/STARTTLS as well, before I used to use an ssh
tunnel.

Best regards
Jürgen