Re: IMAP setup questions (when using wanderlust)

At Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:52:18 +0000,
Niall O'Reilly wrote:

>   I'm not sure whether it's either functionally or aesthetically
>   what you're looking for, but this is what I'm doing ...
>
> Folders{
>     # work e-mail, outsourced
> 	%:"Some.Body@example.ie"/clear@imap.gmail.com:993!/
>
>     # private
> 	%:whoever/clear@imap.example.be:993!/
>
>     # personal gmail
> 	%:example/clear@imap.gmail.com:993!/
> }

Not quite what I'm looking for.

I want to be able to query the remote server and have it provide me
with the list of existing folders. I.e., get a full listing of all the
already existing folders.

%/ by itself does this for one account.

or "+/" does it for my local MH folders.

The above lets me get at the inbox folder for the given IMAP server,
but doesn't show me additional  folders.

Thomas