Re: Numbering of draft buffers

> At Tue, 20 May 2014 15:30:05 +0200, Markus Huber wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> I could track the error down to the function `wl-draft-config-info-filename'
> where the first parameter is `nil'. This parameter gets the value of the symbol
> `wl-draft-buffer-message-number' when the function is called which is `nil'.
>
> Is there something I can do to further investigate the error?
>

> Thanks for debugging this far. I can reproduce the problem and started
> to work on a fix. The problem is that you stumbled on the situation
> where WL cannot obtain the UID of a draft message (via IMAP). That's
> why the message number is nil.

> Best,
>   -- David

Sorry for the inconvenience. I now know that the problem lies within my setup:

My `wl-draft-folder' is set to a multi folder for different accounts. I have an
advice around `wl-draft-save-and-exit' and `wl-draft-send-and-exit' which sets
`wl-draft-folder' according to the sender address. This didn't work correctly
but allowed for saving drafts to different accounts. The problem is that the new
numbering code cannot obtain an UID from the multi folder.

David, I'm not sure if it is necessary for you to work on a fix since now I know
that I kind of misused WL.

Thanks anyway,

Markus