Re: About Wanderlust threading

> > I wrote the code that modifies msgdb's structure and makes msgdb to
> > keep multiple parents's Message-IDs.  The code has been committed in
> > my repository.
>
> That's commit f7dfff, right?

Yes.

> Could you please explain how that works?  How does it not confuse
> elmo-msgdb-get-parent-entity?

Msgdb now has references as the list of Message-ID strings instead of
the single Message-ID string.  The list is made from "In-Reply-To" and
"References" headers and each Message-ID is in reversed written order.
The priority of headers depends on
elmo-msgdb-prefer-in-reply-to-for-parent's value.

elmo-msgdb-get-parent-entity is modified to search parent message
accoding to the references list's order and returns the first found
message.

--
Kazuhiro Ito