Re: About Wanderlust threading

>>> I wrote the code that modifies msgdb's structure and makes msgdb to
>>> keep multiple parents's Message-IDs.  The code has been committed in
>>> my repository.

Thanks a lot for that, Kazuhiro.  It does exactly what I need, and
it's one of the two patches I'm using that make it painful to come
back to unpatched Wanderlust.  David, I strongly support merging this.

I think you should add a comment to elmo-message-entity-field, to
explain why you're treating the references field specially.  Ditto in
elmo-message-entity-field.

I don't quite agree with your elmo-msgdb-get-references-from-header.
I'd siply say

  (let ((irt (elmo-msgdb-get-message-ids-from-header "in-reply-to"))
        (ref (nreverse (elmo-msgdb-get-message-ids-from-header "references"))))
    (if (and irt (equal irt (car ref)))
      ref
      (cons irt ref)))

and kill the variable elmo-msgdb-prefer-in-reply-to-for-parent, which
is no longer useful now that we can handle both fields at the same time.

Thanks again, Kazuhiro, this has made my INBOX much cleaner.

-- Juliusz