Saving attachments

When I try to save an attachment by pressing `e'
(`mime-preview-extract-current-entity'), I get a prompt "Methods:".  Its two
options are `mime-save-content' and ` wl-mime-save-content'.  The two
functions do the same thing in slightly different ways.

Is there a way to avoid having this prompt each time I save an attachment?
Is there a variable that can record my preference?  It should not be
necessary to go through this step every time.

(Actually, I think the same question applies to
`mime-preview-play-current-entity' -- it should be possible to specify the
program(s) one uses to view attachments.)

Any tips would be appreciated,
Greg