Re: IMAP folder doesn't sync with deleted messages

On November 6, 2014 4:48:15 PM Kazuhiro Ito <kzhr@d1.dion.ne.jp> wrote:

elmo-folder-list-messages-plugged method of elmo-imap4-folder seems
not to assume that messages can be deleted by other client.

I would like to second the use case of message deletion from another client. I often read and dispose of my email using my phone or tablet, because I prefer to reserve my computer time for tasks that absolutely require the computer, and it's a good way to do something useful while on public transit.

When I'm on the computer, I use WL for email, but it's not my only client.

hjh

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com