Re: wl-fastfind: quickly jump to search results

Hi Juliusz,

On Tue, 26 May 2015 18:01:46 -0700,
Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:

> > To use, fetch wl-fastfind.el from
> > https://gist.github.com/egh/46c6ced69402a92c0ec6 and evaluate.
>
> There's one bit of the code that I find interesting -- support for
> native Gmail searches.  Perhaps you could create a new kind of search,
> the Gmail type, and integrate it clearly into WL's search functions?
> (I'd do it myself, but I don't use Gmail.)

This is actually pretty simple, but I don’t know if it should be
included in the core. All you need is:

  (add-to-list 'elmo-imap4-search-keys "x-gm-raw")

which will allow you to search gmail. See:

  https://developers.google.com/gmail/imap_extensions

for details on the syntax.

best, Erik
--