Re: Bugzilla

We've been using it to track the sip documents.

Personally, I have found it invaluable. There is no way we would have been able to get the documents completed without it. You can check it out at:

http://www.sipwg.org

-Jonathan R.

Melinda Shore wrote:
For those of you who've used bugzilla for tracking WG
issues, what do you think of it?  What did you like,
dislike, etc.?  What categories and so on did you use?
Could you send the URLs so I could take a look at them?

Thanks,

Melinda

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor