Re: Bugzilla

CALSCH looked at it a bit but decided it was cumbersome to use.  I don't
think it was an exhausive "look see" though.  I actually want to look at
it again.  However, we're working on a lot less documents than many of the
groups.  I think volume needs to be considered when looking at these
products.  While it may be overkill for our group - it's probably worth
the overhead for others.
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652