RE: [iesg-secretary 4921] RE: MIB compilation requirement

Thanks Harald. And adding a "last changed date" and a change log
is indeed a good idea!.

W.r.t. trouble tickets... I should have thought about it.
I missed it cause Scott answered right away... I think I
saw his reply earlier than the confirmation with ticket number
from iesg-secretary.
Maybe... when the ticket system sends a reply to the originator
of the email, it can also do so to all the cc:-ed people,
so they can also use the trouble ticket number.

Thanks,
Bert