FWD: Bad DNS Entry for ran.ietf.org

did anyone here followup? If not, should I forward to ietf-action??

Thomas
------- Forwarded Message

From: "J.W. (Bill) Atwood" <bill@cs.concordia.ca>
To: iesg@ietf.org
cc: bill@cs.concordia.ca
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:38:00 -0500
Subject: Bad DNS Entry for ran.ietf.org

For a long time, I have received mail on the "IETF-Announce" list, and it has
been classified as proper by the spam-detecting program that we use.

In the past two days, I have been getting mail from the IESG that has been
classified as spam, because the SMTP client has no PTR record.

If any organization should be embarrassed about mis-configured DNS entries,
I guess the IESG would be the one...

I include the entire message, as received, with all headers.

  Bill Atwood