Re: Last Call: Draft of agreement between ISOC/IETF and SO/IEC JTC1/SC6 on IS-IS protocol development to Informational

	This ought to go through formal WG approval in the IS-IS WG
because it directly affects them, rather than being "not the
product of an IETF Working Group".  I've seen some discussion
on the IS-IS list, but I did not see (maybe I missed it) a formal
WG approval process undertaking.

	(IAB hat off; speaking as an IS-IS WG participant only)

IMHO,

Ran