Re: CORRECTION: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

Adrian,

trying to understand what you are saying - it seems like you are
implying that there is no consensus with in ITU on how to progress
this, and that therefore would be premature for IETF to publish
this as an informational RFC. Correct?

Anyhow - I think it would be appropriate to add a note clarifying that
IETF will not progress cr-ldp beyond Proposed Standard.

/Loa

Adrian Farrel wrote:
< snip >

I would caution against progressing this draft until the referenced ITU material
(G.7713.3) has reached consent within the ITU since to move it forward at this
stage as an informational RFC might be misleading.

--
Loa Andersson

Mobile          +46 739 81 21 64
Email           loa@pi.se