Re: privacy

Rick,

We are just trying ensure that a basic privacy can be implemented
on the fields.  Like what we have done for years in IETF with
security: mandatory-to-implement baseline, with the customized stuff
in extensions.

There are a number of other efforts on privacy in IETF working groups
and at large - this is not the only place nor the only way that a group
has been asked to make mandatory-to-implement privacy.  Geopriv is an
entire working group for that.   I know, as its co-chair, how hard
the problem is.

Allison