Re: Plan Re: [Fwd: Request for Advice on VGRS IDN Announcement]

FYI: I have sent out a message to the people listed in Leslie's message suggesting a voice call.

I.e. I don't expect IAB/IESG be cc:ed on this discussion for a few days.

So, if you don't see anything, it is not because things doesn't happen. If you don't see anything but feel you or someone should be involved, let us listed on Leslie's message know so we can include that person.

paf