Secretariat priorities

While Steve it out sick, I'd like to inform the IESG of some of the things on which I'm working,
and my understanding of the secretariat's top priorities:

Resolving iesg-secretary requests (such as Last Calls, Announcements, etc.)
Fulfilling actions per telechat timetable
Publishing general announcements to IETF
Updating telechat minutes
Updating outstanding liaison statements
Supporting NomCom requests (arranging conference calls, maintaining mailing lists, etc.)
Reconciling documents in ID-Tracker w/ RFC Editor's Queue
Publishing IPR notices
Updating AD Review of ID Nits
Updating WG Chairs webpage

Feedback is welcome.