Re: Secretariat priorities

Thanks Jacqueline!

--On mandag, januar 13, 2003 16:24:04 -0500 Jacqueline Hargest <jhargest@ietf.org> wrote:

While Steve it out sick, I'd like to inform the IESG of some of the
things on which I'm working, and my understanding of the secretariat's
top priorities:

Resolving iesg-secretary requests (such as Last Calls, Announcements,
etc.) Fulfilling actions per telechat timetable
Publishing general announcements to IETF
Updating telechat minutes
Updating outstanding liaison statements
Supporting NomCom requests (arranging conference calls, maintaining
mailing lists, etc.)
Reconciling documents in ID-Tracker w/ RFC Editor's
Queue
Publishing IPR notices
Updating AD Review of ID Nits
Updating WG Chairs webpage

Feedback is welcome.
One change request:

I'd put "Publishing IPR notices" before "Reconciling documents" - the issue of statements that come in to us and disappear into a black hole for a month is quite serious for some working groups that depend on having the statements be public.

Both need doing, of course.

harald