Re: Fwd: Re: IETF Meetings

I think we need to worry about the IETF, not just our own conflicts (we should accept that not the entire IESG can be accomodated all the time).

The main cooperating bodies we have are (off the top of my head):

- ITU
- IEEE
- W3C
- 3GPP
- ICANN
- The registries
- a twisty maze of fora, all different....

Together, I guess these just about cover the calendar. So we need also to say WHICH meetings of these fora we need to not conflict with.

I turned a bit green with envy when I saw that IEEE schedules meetings until the end of 2005.....

Harald