Re: draft-ietf-apex-presence-06.txt

Jacqueline,

Thank you for the information.  We only knew that the document was to
be placed on hold pending some discussion between the authors and the
IESG regarding the references section, but we did not have any
specific information as to which documents were in question.  We have
updated the queue to reflect a hold due to references.

RFC Editor