Re: Prod: Directorates pages

>I see you're running phpNuke - did you find that easy to set up and use?

phpNuke itself is very easy to set up - if you have mySQL, and php,
you just untar it and visit /init.php and it's set up.  I am not
completely sure, however, that phpNuke's ideas about how things should
be set up make it easy to build an effective site.  It has a strong
separation between the sections of the site, e.g. news, links, content --
but for me I'd rather have all of the types of content for one WG or for
the area together.

Installing phpNuke was mostly an experiment to see if WG chairs wanted
to have their own sections, or if it would be an effective way for both
Alex and I to administer the site.  So far, it hasn't really taken off.

  Bill