RE: ITU related IANA assignments for RSVP

Bert,

-For the RSVP Assignments-

Please see the attached proposed RSVP registry.
These are only suggested values and these are not public.

I have copied Bob Braden as the "RSVP Expert" (I have
to keep his hats straight).  Bob, please take a look
at these proposed assignments and let me know if you see
any issues.

Tomorrow (since I'm completely cross-eyed looking at this
stuff now) I will send the same suggested registry and
comments for LDP since 2 of the 3 documents also contain
LDP registrations.

See below for areas are where I have comments/questions.

Thanks!  I'm looking forward to getting this done as
quickly as possible.  :)

Michelle
IANA

I used suggested values where I could.  The only one
that I had to change was CALL_ID  to 230 instead of 227.
Both CALL_ID and CALL-OPS are in the temporary registry.

>   Within each of these classes they want a few C-types, which
>   I think can be done under their own guidance (if any is needed)
>
>   the two C-types within the CALL_ID class both have another
>   type field (under their control of course) and they provide
>   IANA guidelines as to how to assign values for that field.
>   They also have 5 values that they want to assign immediately
>   as part of this document. This sounds to me as if they are
>   asking IANA to keep a new registry (or sub-registry) for
>   values in this type field in these C-types in this Class.

I have added the 2 C-types and an additional sub-registry.
However, I'm not sure if I have set-up the sub-registry
of type fields correctly.  I will need guidance.

> - They also ask for another assignment in a field of a new
>   C-type (EGRESS_LABEL) in the GENERALIZED_UNI class.
>   They ask for this in sect 12.2.
>
>   This Class and C-type do not yet exist, they are part of the
>   Bala document  But I think the Bala document controls if/how
>   C-types within that GENERALIZED_UNI class and field within
>   C-types can be assigned. Since they are supporting/referencing
>   each other, I think that this is OK (once the GENERALIZED_UNI
>   class has been assigned of course).
>
>   See below under bala document though, it is kind of strange
>   that the bala doc states in sect 4.2 that IANA does not
>   need to administer C-types underneath GENERALIZED_UNI.

I have added the C-type to GENERALIZED_UNI but I'm not sure
if I have done this correctly as they mention sub-ojects of
EGRESS_LABEL.  I will need guidance.  Also the question about
what is mentioned in the bala document needs to be addressed.

> - They also ask for 3 new C-types in the SESSION class (Class
>   Number 1). They ask for this in sect 12.3.
>
>   This is under control/guidance of RFC2205 I think. But
>   unfortunately, RFC2205 does not have an IANA considerations
>   section. Appendix A seems to suggest they can just be added.
>   I also see that various other RFCs have claimed allocations
>   here (RFC2207, 3209, 3175)... so it seems it is OK to
>   assign the requested values.

I have added these.

> - Then, in sect 12.4 they ask for 4 new error-code values.
>   These are value sub-codes within an existing error-code
>   (namely within error code 24 as defined by RFC3209)
>   RFC3209 does assign a initial set of sub-codes but as far
>   as I can tell it is silent on how to decide if new values
>   can be assigned. So... since RSVP expert and IESG approved,
>   I think this is OK.
>
>   The suggested values I think are just the next set of
>   values after those asked by the bala document below.

I have added these.

> draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt
>
> - This document asks for a single new Class Name and Class
>   number (sect 4.2) namely GENERALIZED_UNI although they use
>   mixed case, while a class name must be all uppercase.
>   This is in the FCFS space, so I think it is OK to assign.
>
> - This doc also states (in sect 4.2) that IANA does not need to
>   administer the C-types withing GENERALIZED_UNI. So it is kind
>   of strange that Zhi Lin is asking IANA to make assignments
>   within this space underneath GENERALIZED_UNI.
>
>   But I do wonder if it is wise that IANA lists this new
>   GENERALIZED_UNI code point without at least pointing to the
>   authority that then does administer sub-assugnments.

In the temp registry I have added values for GENERALIZED_UNI.
However, I do not think the way I have added them are correct
and therefore need assistance.  Also the overall question of
whether or not these should even be added due to the statement
made by this document should be addreseed as well as if a pointer
is needed.

> - The doc also asks (sect 4.2) for a C-type under the SESSION
>   (class-num 1) class.
>
>   This is under control/guidance of RFC2205 I think. But
>   unfortunately, RFC2205 does not have an IANA considerations
>   section. Appendix A seems to suggest they can just be added.
>   I also see that various other RFCs have claimed allocations
>   here (RFC2207, 3209, 3175)... so it seems it is OK to
>   assign the requested values.

I have added the C-Type.

> - Then, in sect 4.2 they ask for 5 new error-code values.
>   These are value sub-codes within an two existing error-codes
>   (namely within error code 24 as defined by RFC3209, and
>    within error-code 2 as defined by RFC2205)
>   RFC3209 does assign a initial set of sub-codes but as far
>   as I can tell it is silent on how to decide if new values
>   can be assigned. So... I think this is OK.
>   RFC2205 says about error code 2:
>         Contents of the Error Value field are to be determined
>         in the future.
>   which seems to say it is OK to assugn values.

I did add error code 02 from RFC2205 and the erro code values.

>   If the requested/suggested values make sense I do not know,
>   I guess the RSVP-Expert should tell us, but I I would not
>   be surprised if OIF members have probably already
>   implemented the suggested codes.

I was under the impression that they are already using them so
where I could I used their suggested values.

>   This reveals to me that the error codes and values from
>   RFC2205 seem to not be included in the online IANA registry
>   at http://www.iana.org/assignments/rsvp-parameters

I will look at 2205 and add these codes and values.  I'll have Bob
verify that I have added them all correctly and that I did not
miss anything.

****This is only a suggested registry****

RSVP PARAMETERS

(last updated 2002-12-26)

  Message Types
  Class Names, Class Numbers, and Class Types
  Virtual Destination Ports
  Error Codes and Values
  Miscellaneous

Message Types

An 8-bit number that identifies the function of the RSVP message.

  1  =  Path                                  [RFC2205]
  2  =  Resv                                  [RFC2205]
  3  =  PathErr                               [RFC2205]
  4  =  ResvErr                               [RFC2205]
  5  =  PathTear                              [RFC2205]
  6  =  ResvTear                              [RFC2205]
  7  =  ResvConf                              [RFC2205]
  8  =  DREQ                                  [RFC2745]
  9  =  DREP                                  [RFC2745]
 10 =  ResvTearConfirm                        [Baker]
 11 =  Unassigned
 12 =  Bundle                                 [RFC2961]
 13 =  ACK                                    [RFC2961]
 14 =  Reserved
 15 =  Srefresh                               [RFC2961]
 20 =  Hello                                  [RFC3209]
 21 =  Notify Message                         [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
 25 =  Integrity Challenge                    [RFC2747, RFC3097]
 26 =  Integrity Response                     [RFC2747, RFC3097]

 66 =  DSBM_willing                           [SBM]
 67 =  I_AM_DSBM                              [SBM]

Class Names, Class Numbers, and Class Types

Each class of data object in an RSVP message is identified by a Class
Name and an 8-bit Class Number.  The Class Name is all upper-case.
Within each object class there is an 8-bit Class Type (also known as a
C-Type).  The following lists shows the Class Number and Class Name for
each class, followed by the corresponding Class Types.

Class
Number  Class Name                            Reference
------  -----------------------               ---------
     0  NULL                                  [RFC2205]

          Class Types or C-Types:
          Ignored.

     1  SESSION                               [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]
          3   IPv4/GPI                        [RFC2207]
          4   IPv6/GPI                        [RFC2207]
          5   unassigned                      [IANA]
          6   tagged_tunnel_IPv4              [Baker]
          7   LSP Tunnel IPv4                 [RFC3209]
          8   LSP Tunnel IPv6                 [RFC3209]
          9   RSVP-Aggregate-IP4              [RFC3175]
         10   RSVP-Aggregate-IP6              [RFC3175]
         11   UNI_Ipv4_Session object         [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]
         12   UNI_IPv6 SESSION object (ASON)  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
         13   ?
         14   ?
         15   ENNI_IPv4 SESSION object (ASON) [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
         16   ENNI_IPv6 SESSION object (ASON) [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]

     2  unassigned

     3  RSVP_HOP                              [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]
          3   IPv4 IF_ID RSVP_HOP             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
          4   IPv6 IF_ID RSVP_HOP             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

     4  INTEGRITY                             [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Integrity Value          [Integrity]

     5  TIME_VALUES                           [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Time Value               [RFC2205]

     6  ERROR_SPEC                            [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]
          3   IPv4 IF_ID ERROR_SPEC           [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
          4   IPv6 IF_ID ERROR_SPEC           [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

     7  SCOPE                                 [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]

      8  STYLE                                [RFC2205]

         Class Types or C-Types:

           1   Type 1 Style                   [RFC2205]

      9  FLOWSPEC                             [RFC2205]

         Class Types or C-Types:

           1   Reserved	                      [RFC2205]
           2   Int-serv Flowspec              [RFC2210]

     10  FILTER_SPEC                          [RFC2205]

         Class Types or C-Types:

           1   IPv4                           [RFC2205]
           2   IPv6                           [RFC2205]
           3   IPv6 Flow Label                [RFC2205]
           4   IPv4/GPI                       [RFC2207]
           5   IPv6/GPI                       [RFC2207]
           6   tagged_tunnel_IPv4             [Baker]
           7   LSP Tunnel IPv4                [RFC3209]
           8   LSP Tunnel IPv6                [RFC3209]
           9   RSVP-Aggregate-IP4             [RFC3175]
          10   RSVP-Aggregate-IP6             [RFC3175]

    11  SENDER_TEMPLATE                       [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]
          3   IPv6 Flow Label                 [RFC2205]
          4   IPv4/GPI                        [RFC2207]
          5   IPv6/GPI                        [RFC2207]
          6   tagged_tunnel_IPv4              [Baker]
          7   LSP Tunnel IPv4                 [RFC3209]
          8   LSP Tunnel IPv6                 [RFC3209]
          9   RSVP-Aggregate-IP4              [RFC3175]
         10   RSVP-Aggregate-IP6              [RFC3175]

    12  SENDER_TSPEC                          [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          2   Int-serv                        [RFC2210]

    13  ADSPEC                                [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          2   Int-serv                        [RFC2210]

    14  POLICY_DATA                           [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 policy data              [RFC2205]

    15  RESV_CONFIRM                          [RFC2205]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2205]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2205]

    16  RSVP_LABEL                            [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Label                    [RFC3209]
          2   Generalized_Label               [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
          3   Waveband_Switching_Label C-Type [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

    17  HOP_COUNT                             [Davie]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [Davie]

    18  STRICT_SOURCE_ROUTE                   [Baker]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Default                         [Baker]

    19  LABEL_REQUEST                         [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Without Label Range             [RFC3209]
          2   With ATM Label Range            [RFC3209]
          3   With Frame Relay Label Range    [RFC3209]
          4   Generalized_Label_Request       [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

    20  EXPLICIT_ROUTE                        [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Explicit Route           [RFC3209]

    21  ROUTE_RECORD                          [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Route Record             [RFC3209]

    22  HELLO                                 [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Request                         [RFC3209]
          2   Acknowledgment                  [RFC3209]

    23  MESSAGE_ID                            [RFC2961]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Type 1 Message ID               [RFC2961]

    24  MESSAGE_ID_ACK                        [RFC2961]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   MESSAGE_ID_ACK                  [RFC2961]
          2   MESSAGE_ID_NACK                 [RFC2961]

    25  MESSAGE_ID_LIST                       [RFC2961]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Message ID list                 [RFC2961]
          2   IPv4 Message ID Source list     [RFC2961]
          3   IPv6 Message ID Source list     [RFC2961]
          4   IPv4 Message ID Multicast list  [RFC2961]
          5   IPv6 Message ID Multicast list  [RFC2961]

 26-29  Unassigned

    30  DIAGNOSTIC                            [RFC2745]

        Class Type of C-Type

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2745]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2745]

    31  ROUTE                                 [RFC2745]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2745]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2745]

    32  DIAG_RESPONSE                         [RFC2745]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [RFC2745]
          2   IPv6                            [RFC2745]

    33  DIAG_SELECT                           [RFC2745]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 Type 1 Diagnostic Select          [RFC2745]

    34  RECOVERY_LABEL                        [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          Same values as RSVP_LABEL (C-Num 16)

    35  UPSTREAM_LABEL                        [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          Same values as RSVP_LABEL (C-Num 16)

    36  LABEL_SET                             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          1   Type 1 Label_set                [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

    37  PROTECTION                            [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          1   Type 1 Protection               [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

 38-41  Unassigned

    42  DSBM IP ADDRESS                       [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1  IPv4                             [SBM2]
          2  IPv6                             [SBM2]

    43  SBM_PRIORITY                          [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   default                         [SBM2]

    44  DSBM TIMER INTERVALS                  [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   default                         [SBM2]

    45  SBM_INFO                              [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Media Type                      [SBM2]

 45-63  Unassigned

    64  CHALLENGE                             [Integrity]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 Type 1 Challenge Value            [Integrity]

    65  DIFF-SERV                             [RFC3270]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   Diff-Serv object for an E-LSP   [RFC3270]
          2   Diff-Serv object for an L-LSP   [RFC3270]

66-127  Unassigned

   128  NODE_CHAR                             [Tunnel]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          Should be zero; ignored.            [Tunnel]

   129  SUGGESTED_LABEL                       [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          Same values as RSVP_LABEL (C-Num 16)

   130  ACCEPTABLE_LABEL_SET                  [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          Same values as LABEL_SET (C-Num 36)

   131  RESTART_CAP                           [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          1   Type 1 Restart capabilities     [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

132-160 Unassigned

   161  RSVP_HOP_L2                           [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IEEE Canonical Address          [SBM2]

   162  LAN_NHOP_L2                           [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IEEE Canonical Address          [SBM2]

   163  LAN_NHOP_L3                           [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [SBM2]
          2   IPv6                            [SBM2]

   164  LAN_LOOPBACK                          [SBM2]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   IPv4                            [SBM2]
          2   IPv6                            [SBM2]

   165  TCLASS                                [SBM2]

166-191 Unassigned

   192  SESSION_ASSOC                         [Tunnel]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          Should be zero, ignored.            [Tunnel]

193-194 Unassigned

   195  NOTIFY_REQUEST                        [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-Types:
          1   IPv4 Notify Request             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
		  2   IPv6 Notify Request             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

   196  ADMIN-STATUS                          [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

        Class Types or C-types:

          1   Type 1 Admin status             [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

197-206 Unassigned

   207  SESSION_ATTRIBUTE                     [RFC3209]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1   LSP_TUNNEL_RA                   [RFC3209]
          7   LSP Tunnel                      [RFC3209]

208-223 Unassigned

Class Numbers 224-255 are assigned by IANA using FCFS allocation.
RSVP will silently ignore, but FORWARD an object with a Class Number
in this range that it does not understand.

   224  Unassigned

   225  DCLASS                                 [DCLASS]

   226  PACKETCABLE EXTENSIONS                 [PKTCABLE]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 Reverse-Rspec                      [PKTCABLE]
          2 Reverse-Session                    [PKTCABLE]
          3 Reverse-Sender-Template            [PKTCABLE]
          4 Reverse-Sender-Tspec               [PKTCABLE]
          5 Forward-Rspec                      [PKTCABLE]
          6 Component-Tspec                    [PKTCABLE]
          7 Resource-ID                        [PKTCABLE]
          8 Gate-ID                            [PKTCABLE]
          9 Commit-Entity                      [PKTCABLE]

   227  ATM_SERVICECLASS                       [RFC-malis-diff-te-serviceclass-04.txt]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 ATM Service class                  [RFC-malis-diff-te-serviceclass-04.txt]

   228  CALL_OPS (ASON)                        [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 (need author to give c-type name)  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]

   229  GENERALIZED_UNI                        [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          4 EGRESS_LABEL                       [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]

          Sub-ojects of EGRESS_LABEL (4)
            1 SPC_LABEL                        [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]

   230  CALL_ID                                [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]

        Class Types or C-Types:

          1 Operator specific                  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
          2 Globally unique                    [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]

          Type Field

           0x01 Source LSR address is 4-bytes  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
           0x02 Source LSR address is 16-bytes [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
           0x03 Source LSR address is 20-bytes [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
           0x04 Source LSR address is 6-bytes  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
           0x7f the source LSR address has the [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
                length defined by the vendor

231-254 Unassigned

   255  Reserved

Virtual Destination Ports

RFC 2207 describes a set of virtual destination ports for use with
IPSEC.

   The range of possible vDstPort values is broken down into sections,
   in a fashion similar to the UDP/TCP port ranges.

             0              Illegal Value
             1 - 10         Reserved. Contact authors.
             11 - 8191      Assigned by IANA
             8192 - 65535   Dynamic

   IANA is directed to assign the well-known vDstPorts using the
   following criteria:  Anyone who asks for an assigned vDstPort must
   provide a) a Point of Contact, b) a brief description of intended
   use, and c) a short name to be associated with the assignment (e.g.
   "ftp").

None are currently assigned.

Error Codes and Globally-Defined Error Value Sub-Codes

An Error Code is an 8-bit quantity that appears in an ERROR_SPEC
object to broadly define an error condition.  With each Error Code
there may be a 16-bit Error Value that further specifies the cause
of the error.  Error Values may be globally defined, in which case
the sub-code component is assigned by IANA [RFC2205].

The following list extends the basic list of Error Codes and Values that
are defined in [RFC2205].

Error Code	Meaning

   2  Policy Control Failure                  [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]

      This Error Code has the following globally-defined Error
      Value sub-codes:

      100 = Unauthorized sender         [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]
      101 = Unauthorized receiver       [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]

  24  Routing Problem                              [RFC3209]

      This Error Code has the following globally-defined Error
      Value sub-codes:

        1 = Bad EXPLICIT_ROUTE object         [RFC3209]
        2 = Bad strict node                   [RFC3209]
        3 = Bad loose node                    [RFC3209]
        4 = Bad initial subobject             [RFC3209]
        5 = No route available toward         [RFC3209]
            destination
        6 = Unacceptable label value          [RFC3209]
        7 = RRO indicated routing loops       [RFC3209]
        8 = MPLS being negotiated, but a      [RFC3209]
            non-RSVP-capable router stands
            in the path
        9 = MPLS label allocation failure     [RFC3209]
       10 = Unsupported L3PID                 [RFC3209]
       11 = Label Set                         [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
       12 = Switching Type                    [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
       13 = Unassigned                        [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
       14 = Unsupported Encoding              [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
       15 = Unsupported Link Protection       [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
    16-99 = Unassigned ???
      100 = Diversity not available           [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]
      101 = Service level not available       [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]
      102 = Invalid/Unknown connection ID     [RFC-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-01.txt]
      103 = No route available toward         [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
            source (ASON)
      104 = Unacceptable interface ID (ASON)  [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
      105 = Invalid/unknown call ID (ASON)    [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
      106 = Invalid SPC interface ID/label    [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
            (ASON)

  25  Notify Error                            [RFC3209]

      This Error Code has the following globally-defined Error
      Value sub-codes:

        1 = RRO too large for MTU             [RFC3209]
        2 = RRO Notification                  [RFC3209]
        3 = Tunnel locally repaired           [RFC3209]
        4 = Control Channel Active State      [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
        5 = Control Channel Degraded State    [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]

  26  NEW-AGGREGATE-NEEDED                    [RFC3175]

  27  Diffserv Error                          [RFC3270]

      This Error Code has the following globally-defined Error
      Value sub-codes:

        1 = Unexpected DIFFSERV object        [RFC3270]
        2 = Unsupported PHB                   [RFC3270]
        3 = Invalid EXP<-->PHB mapping        [RFC3270]
        4 = Unsupported PSC                   [RFC3270]
        5 = Per-LSP context allocation        [RFC3270]
            failure

Miscellaneous Definitions

  Sub-objects of the EXPLICIT_ROUTE object with C-Type = 1: [RFC3209]

    1   IPv4 prefix                           [RFC3209]
    2   IPv6 prefix                           [RFC3209]
    3   Label                                 [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]
   32   Autonomous system number              [RFC3209]

  Sub-objects of the RECORD_ROUTE object with C-Type = 1: [RFC3209]

    1   IPv4 address                          [RFC3209]
    2   IPv6 address                          [RFC3209]
    3   Label                                 [RFCmpls-gen-rsvp-te]