Re: Financials web page - absolutely last call

--On fredag, januar 17, 2003 10:14:53 -0800 Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com> wrote:

I think my first and third points from earlier still apply.

----- Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: Please review: Financials
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:26:38 -0800
To: harald@alvestrand.no
Cc: iesg@ietf.org

Now that it mentions the reserve fund, I bet there'll be questions about
the current level of the reserve fund.
Yep. Al said that Bob Kahn wanted to talk to me before putting that number out in public. I'm hoping to talk to him on Feb 4.
Having our constituency point out that keeping it secret is not an option is useful for me in that discussion (grin).

I think perhaps the representation of IETF meeting expenses and the
other direct expenses should be made parallel, like moving
the "Other Direct Expenses" below the IETF total, making "IETF
Meeting Expenses" bold, removing the dashes before the meeting expense
items.
I think deleting the "Other direct expenses" line and making "IETF meeting expenses" bold seems right. That makes it four categories, all bolded:

- Labor
- Meetings
- Non-meeting
- Indirect