Re: Financials web page - absolutely last call

I think my first and third points from earlier still apply.

----- Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: Please review: Financials
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:26:38 -0800
To: harald@alvestrand.no
Cc: iesg@ietf.org

Now that it mentions the reserve fund, I bet there'll be questions about
the current level of the reserve fund.

There's no subtotal $201,523 under the non-IETF meeting direct expense
column.  With that subtotal the total expenses add up.

I think perhaps the representation of IETF meeting expenses and the
other direct expenses should be made parallel, like moving
the "Other Direct Expenses" below the IETF total, making "IETF
Meeting Expenses" bold, removing the dashes before the meeting expense
items.

  Bill

----- End forwarded message: