RE: draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-03.txt

Thomas, you have had a few interactions with Bala on this (so
he tells me). Are you happy with his latest answer, or should
we push some more for unique code points (which need IETF
consensus). In the latter case, I wonder.... would that mean
we need to re-issue Last Call, or can we consider this
comment/fix as a result of the IETF Last Call?

Thanks,
Bert