RE: Last Call: L2TP Active Discovery Relay for PPPoE to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which
is in Last Call: <draft-dasilva-l2tp-relaysvc-04.txt>, and
has the following comments with regards to the publication
of this document:

We understand the above mentioned document to request the
following assignments:

3 AVP attribute numbers

2 Message type numbers

All of these registration will be in the following registry:
<http://www.iana.org/assignments/l2tp-parameters>

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the IANA
Considerations.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the
approval and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)