draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-04.txt

We tentatively approved this last telechat I think,
But I was going to check what exactly was being requested
together with Michelle.

It does request assignment of code points for LDP that
also require IETF consensus as far as I can tell.
We did not issue an IETF Last Call for that one yet,
did we? It would only be for the LDP code points I think,
cause I do not think (yet) that we need IETF consensus
for the RSVP assignments they asked... but I am still
checking that further with Bob Braden, IANA and a few
others.

Thanks,
Bert