Re: Misleading structure of the Package

Allison,

You bring up an excellent point, something Steve Coya, Michael Lee, and I spent a lot
of time discussing today. Sorry for the confusion about the package. The short answer is we're working on this and expect it to be resolved soon. In the meantime the agenda has been updated on the web and the package resent with the changes you mentioned below. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll resolve it asap.

Thanks,
Jacqueline