Re: 56th IETF Meeting Scheduling - Draft Agenda

At 09:14 AM 1/22/03 -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
The SASL request was for a 2 - 2.5 hour slot, a 1 hour slot was assigned.
The LDAPBIS request was for 1 hour slot, a 2.5 hour slot was assigned.
Can they be swapped?
Please check the agenda I sent. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of that agenda.
But both these groups should be on Thursday as you particularly asked. But having the fact
that LDAPBIS actually needs only a 1-hour slot I am moving it on Tuesday.

Thanks for pointing this moment.

Dinara Suleymanova

Kurt
  SASL co-chair