Re: Documents for IESG consideration

In message <7D5D48D2CAA3D84C813F5B154F43B155BAE362@nl0006exch001u.nl.lucent.com
>, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" writes:
>So I had a discuss, and once the new draft shows up
>in the I-D repository I can remove my discuss.
>
>I think there were other who had a discuss, SMB ??

I'm happy with -17 of aaa-diameter.  I don't think we've seen the other
document before, but it mostly appears to be an IANA-related issue.  Do
we want to hand out code points like that for one release only?
Personally, I don't care much, but I thought there was concern about
such allocations never really going away.