RE: Dan Berrnstein deserves what he gets. FW: qsecretary notice

My objective was to try to put an end to the Bernstein thread, not to
start yet another.

I appologise for paying insufficient respect to the decorations and
titles of the New World.

I did not realise that it was the custom in these parts for the holders
of academic titles to address themselves in the third person.

    Phill

    Dr. Phillip M. Hallam-Baker, B.Sc(Soton), D.Phil(Oxon), C.Eng, FBCS