Coming to the 3GPP/IETF Workshop Monday and Tuesday Jan 27-28

For the Bay Area folks, or those who might get there easily -
it's free and there is now no registration deadline.

It promises to be an interesting dialogue of the 3G operators, who are
the speakers on the 3G side, with us about the requirements
that lead to gaps, real and perceived, with IETF technology.  I would like
there to be a lot of listening (and perhaps for there to be a result of
more operators joining IETF from this constituency).

The website for the workshop includes all the info, but I think you  could
just appear at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in SF at 8:30 AM on Monday
the 27th.

Allison

http://www.3gpp.org/TB/Other/Rel6_workshop.htm