Re: draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-11.txt

Joyce,
	Some discussion of this point was raised on the list set aside
for the IAB's discussion of the appeal.  Since Harald is not on that
list, there has not yet been an integration of his comments with that
discussion.  I'd like to ask you to hold off making this change until
that conversation has concluded.  I believe the best way to ensure
that would be Leslie letting you know that the conversation has
come to a conclusion and the resulting consensus.
				regards,
					Ted Hardie