RE: Draft Minutes for the January 23, 2003 Telechat

If these minutes are intended to go to public web page
(which I think is the intention), then I would suggest that
the second bullet of:

   3. The following action items were reported as DONE:

   o Allison and Thomas to draft note for draft-stoica-diffserv-dps
   o Scott to summarize discussion on the Osama document.
   o Patrik to re-evaluate state of draft-jaffer-metric-interchange-format
     (None)

be changed into:

   o Scott to summarize IETF Last Call discussion on
     draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-02.txt

Internally we use "Osama document", Osama is the first name
of the author, but for the external world it would be difficult
to know whcih document we meant.

Thanks,
Bert