RE: RFC-to-be: draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-04

Hello,

The Generalized UNI and the error code on
policy control failure are RSVP extensions.
The UNI IPv4 Session object and the Routing
problem error codes are based on RSVP-TE.
So, I think it probably wouldn't be precise
to call the whole lot RSVP-TE extensions.

Regards,

Bala Rajagopalan
Tellium, Inc.
2 Crescent Pl.