RE: FW: RFC bandwith, packet size and latency

OK, let me ask it the other way - is there any working group that DOESN'T rename drafts when they're taken on as working group deliverables?

This is being left up to WG chair preference - if there's a widespread expectation that you can recognize working group deliverables by name, we should probably stop telling people that you can't tell by the name (true advice, but not helpful if it leads to confusion).

Of course, if everyone is already doing this, no confusion results - it's just that I've been telling people "no need to rename", trying to be nice to the I-D keepers!

Spencer