RE: bmwg chair

>>if no one else volunteers, i will do it.  but i value my lunch
>>slots.  then again, how good is the food at the free lunch?

It's worth every penny ;-)

Seriously, we typically arrange deli-like food so people can be as
creative as they can creating sandwiches (or just eating lunch). If
there's anything you should have or can't have, let us know and we'll see
what we can do,

It was kinda tight time-wise with me, Margaret, and Jeff, I have no
problem standing dowh for once... gee, I'll be able to sit while I eat
Thanks, Randy.

Steve