RE: Evaluation: draft-allman-tcp-sack - A Conservative SACK-based Loss Recovery Algorithm for TCP to Proposed Standard

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> Bert Wijnen         [   ]     [ X ]       [   ]      [   ]

Comments:
- reference/citation in abstract,
  which RFC-editor does not want
- no IPR statement,
  which is required for a stds track doc according to RFC 2026

In fact we list both these things in our ID-NITS page.
We should either check these before they come onto IESG agenda
(as we claim on the NITS page) or we should remove it from NITS page.

Bert