draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi [Re: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-set-02.txt for informational]

When we discussed this document in december, I missed that we actually talked about _two_ documents which should stick together.

IESG-Secretary: Can you split the ballot as you already ok:ed this -set document, and handle the papi document separately?

paf