IESG comments solicited: draft-iab-research-funding

A group of IAB folks (which, somewhat to my surprise, appears to
include me, not that I've done a lick of work on this or even had time
to read what the others have done yet) has been tasked with writing a
pair of documents talking about (a) research topics that we think need
to be addressed and (b) how the IETF, ISOC, etc, should and should not
play in this space with the folks from various governments who have
their checkbooks ready.  Complex topic, please suspend disbelief
rather than assuming that we're idiots just on the basis of my
incompetent attempt to summarize the subject in one sentence :).

At any rate, one of the proto drafts is far enough along that its
authors would like to offer IESG folks the chance to read and comment.
The URL is:

   http://www.icir.org/floyd/research/draft-iab-research-funding-00f.txt

I have been asked to ask the IESG not to leak that URL beyond IAB+IESG
for now.