RE: Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs and IANA r elated MIBs

> On lördag, feb 8, 2003, at 16:42 Europe/Stockholm, Wijnen,
> Bert (Bert) wrote:
>
> > By the way, for your amusement, see PAF and NED have another
> > officers role at:
> >    http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html
>
> Sigh, I can assure you I have not heard from these guys for years...

That is what I suspected, that you and Ned are listed there
without you knowing. And you (we) might not be happy
with that, cause it looks to me as if they do that to try and
give their MIB (and possibly other) work more standing than
it deserves.

Bert