Re: Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs and IANA related MIBs

On lördag, feb 8, 2003, at 16:42 Europe/Stockholm, Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
wrote:

> By the way, for your amusement, see PAF and NED have another
> officers role at:
>    http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html

Sigh, I can assure you I have not heard from these guys for years...
Ditto. I can't say I'm surprised, however -- basically the same sort of
thing we see in the press all the time: "Such and such has been submitted
to the IETF as a standard".

And, when doing so, only by (very nice) help from Bert.
Indeed. Thanks Bert!

				Ned