Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs and IANA related MIBs

For your info and possible reaction.
I mentioned this briefly during our telechat last
Thursday . Ned told us that whatever I feel good with
would be fine with him.

To recap:
- we did have a printermib WG in the past in APPs area
  see: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/OLD/printmib-charter.html
- The work is currently (maybe already back then) done in pwg.org

My position:
- I am OK if they want PS with a 4 week IETF Last Call
  If they do that, it seems we (IETF) have change control and
  so I want that to show up in the ORGANIZATION clause in the
  MIB Module.
- I am also OK if they want to take over change control
  and just publish as Informational. Not 100% sure this is possible
  since original RFC1759 is a PS and owned by IETF and this is just
  a derivative works thing.

The documents in question (in case you have trouble falling asleep):

   draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-13.txt (is to obsolete RFC1759)
   draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-14.txt
   draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-01.txt

Don't bother about details in the docs and NITs. We are discussing
them with authors and they will fix.

By the way, for your amusement, see PAF and NED have another
officers role at:
   http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html

Thanks,
Bert