nit**2

I just had reason to run through the full ID-nits page while checking
a doc I've taken over editing, and I hit the part about IPR notices:

  1.2 Required sections - all IDs
    * IPR notices
      From RFC 2026 sec 10.4 (A) and 10.4(B) and possibly 10.4(D)

This really needs to be spelled out in one or two complete English
sentences, for those of us who are slow on the uptake.  Under what
circumstances are which of these notices required?  Don't tell me,
tell the nits page.

I will say, however, that at least I was able to -find- the nits page
this time.  Much better link name.  Thanks!