Re: Promoting the IETF meetings

On tisdag, feb 18, 2003, at 14:28 Europe/Stockholm, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

In message <213990000.1045553110@askvoll.hjemme.alvestrand.no>, Harald Tveit Al
vestrand writes:
Lynn asked me if we should announce the IETF meetings on the ISOC site.

I replied that I saw no real reason not to put the IETF meetings in the
left-hand column of her front page; we're not at a point where a few more
people knowing about the meeting is going to hurt us.

Agreed.
Definitely. I find it being natural that ISOC mention IETF on their site. As a way for them to show what they do.

paf