Re: 56th IETF Meeting - Groups scheduled as of today.

We'll do all our best but we can not guarantee anything.

At 05:20 PM 2/19/03 -0800, Randall Gellens wrote:
I realize that IETF scheduling is an almost-impossible task, but since I need to be in two places at the same time that week, I'd like to request that, if at all possible, the following groups be scheduled on the same day or within two consecutive days, ideally the first two days, that is, Monday and Tuesday (to allow me to participate in the apps area as well):
geopriv
lemonade
imapext

If possible, also the following groups: